We’re tracking Amazon’s private label and exclusive brand efforts closely here at TJI. In advance of Black Friday, 10 new Amazon Exclusive apparel and accessories brands have just launched, we have found.
The new brands are:
- 5Oaks – men’s and women’s outerwear
- Actloe – women’s swimwear
- Birch Leathers – wallets and accessories
- Bloom Muse – women’s swimwear
- Jeff & Aimy – hats
- Lounge Beck – t-shirts
- Lynz Pure – men’s and women’s sweaters
- Reesa Rae – women’s blazers
- Stitch and Foley – women’s cardigans
- Turnhier – men’s and women’s activewear
Apparel continues to be an area of substantial private brand interest and investment from Amazon. Amazon has launched several dozen private label apparel brands of its own, many in the last year.
As part of its Amazon Accelerator program to grow its portfolio of exclusive brands, Amazon is offering marketing services, such as special promotional placements in search results, to help give Amazon Exclusive brands a boost. Amazon Exclusive brands “receive a suite of marketing support executed by our Amazon merchandising team. Products with high ratings and reviews can receive additional placements across Amazon.com,” Amazon says.
We’re in the middle of the Black Friday Deals Week promotional event on Amazon.
Those interested in tracking Amazon’s continued efforts can subscribe to our TJI Briefing service for ongoing updates.