Continuing its push into private label vitamins and nutritional supplements, Amazon has launched 10 additional products under the Amazon Elements brand. Prices range from $10 (elderberry complex) to $28 (super omega-3).
The new items are:
- Amazon Elements Super Omega-3
- Amazon Elements Elderberry Complex
- Amazon Elements Chelated Magnesium
- Amazon Elements Vitamin E
- Amazon Elements Coenzyme Q10
- Amazon Elements Vitamin D3, 5000 IU
- Amazon Elements Vitamin D3, 2000 IU
- Amazon Elements Milk Thistle
- Amazon Elements L-Theanine
- Amazon Elements Glutathione
Amazon says in the product descriptions that these items are being manufactured by Arizona Nutritional Supplements out of Chandler. ANS is privately held and has raised funding from Endeavor Capital. According to Endeavor, ANS’s “customer base includes multi‐level marketers, specialty retailers, physicians groups and brand marketers selling through retail and online.”
Amazon has launched dozens of house brand vitamins and supplements under its Amazon Elements, Solimo, and Nature’s Wonder private label brands. Amazon and Whole Foods also sell vitamins and supplements under the “365 Everyday Value” house brand.
We expect Amazon to continue to expand its private label efforts in the vitamins and supplements category going forward.