Continuing its expansion into private label health and personal care products, Amazon has launched several new items under its Solimo brand in recent days and weeks.
Of note is a new Solimo 5-Blade MotionSphere Razor for Men, which sells with two cartridges for $7.49. It launched with several Vine reviews. Of course, Amazon is selling replacement blades as well, at 8 for $15.99. Those price points are generally lower than high-end 5-blade razors from Gillete, Schick, Bic, and others.
In addition, Amazon has launched a barrage of new Solimo private label health and personal care products, including:
- Solimo Advanced Solution Dandruff & Seborrheic Dermatitis Shampoo
- Solimo Antiseptic Mouthwash
- Solimo Body Wash
- Solimo Body Wash for Sensitive Skin
- Solimo Eczema Soothing Moisturizing Cream with Colloidal Oatmeal
- Solimo Epsom Salt Soaking Aid
- Solimo Healing Ointment for Dry & Cracked Skin
- Solimo Medicated Vaporizing Steam Liquid Cough Suppressant
- Solimo Oil-free Deep Cleaning Acne Wash with Salicylic Acid
- Solimo Oil-free Gentle Cleansing Eye Makeup Remover
- Solimo Moisture Rich Conditioner
- Solimo Moisture Rich Shampoo
- Solimo Sensitive Skin Deep Cleaning Astringent Salicylic Acid Acne Medication
- Solimo 70% Isopropyl Alcohol First Aid Antiseptic
- Solimo Soft & Sleek Conditioner for Dry or Damaged Hair
- Solimo Soft & Sleek Shampoo
- Solimo Whitening Mouthwash
- … and many more
These will compete with similar products from national brand owners including Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Neutrogena, Olay, Dove, Nivea, Chattem, & more.
Solimo is one of Amazon’s fastest growing private label brands, both in the US and around the world. It has added dozens of products over the last couple of months across a variety of product categories.
Amazon now sells “Our Brand” items under 135 private label brands and over 330 Amazon Exclusive brands. For more on Amazon’s private label efforts, subscribe to TJI Briefing and check out the TJI Amazon Brand Database.